• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Any Deals on 9mm LOCAL, Today?

GAgunLAWbooklet

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
63   0
Reaction score
My niece and her adult son just surprised me by asking my help sourcing some cheap 9 mm to take to the range later today or tomorrow.

There's no time to order a case and have it shipped.

So, who's got some good prices retail in the ATL area or northern suburbs? Academy generally has good prices on cheap low quality foreign made ammo. Who else should I check with?
Do any LGS resell case quantities of 9 mm I have bought inexpensive REMAN 9x19 and 380 from that gun store in Roswell, but it's closed now.

Not mine...

My niece and her adult son just surprised me by asking my help sourcing some cheap 9 mm to take to the range later today or tomorrow.

There's no time to order a case and have it shipped.

So, who's got some good prices retail in the ATL area or northern suburbs? Academy generally has good prices on cheap low quality foreign made ammo. Who else should I check with?
Do any LGS resell case quantities of 9 mm I have bought inexpensive REMAN 9x19 and 380 from that gun store in Roswell, but it's closed now.
Handy Ace Hardware in Dacula, GA has 500 round boxs for 190 and 50 round boxes for 20.

Not mine...

Probably as good of a deal you’re going to find right here. I’ve been paying $210-240 by the case online.

Back
Top Bottom