• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good first compound bow for the wife?

calebp

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
231   0
Reaction score
Looking to get a compound bow for the wife for her bday. I have looked at the diamond infinite edge and the mission craze. Leaning towards the infinite edge as it comes set up for the price of a craze bare. Like the idea of adjustable draw weights so I could crank it up when I am shooting solo and we both have pretty much the same draw length. Any other bows I should be looking at? Will be a first bow for both of us.

Thanks guys!
Caleb

If you decide on a bow, I have a whisker biscuit and tru glo 5 pin sight for sale. Both of them are fairly new. Let me know. I have a bear attitude and it's a great bow and won't break the bank like others.

Best to take her to a shop and find one she can draw. I have a lot of bows...even cranked all the way down, and draw length adjusted, I have a hard time fitting women to bows.

The diamond infinite edge is the most adjustable bow on the market, for the money, and as you wife grows as a shooter the bow will adjust to her growth. It is my opinion, that the infinite edge would be your best choice.

Last edited:
2015-04-12-22-17-56--1063249798.jpeg

It's got more than one bow. That makes it a compound, right?

Back
Top Bottom