• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Good German Shorthair looking for a home.

If no one else takes her, she can come live with us. It’s not ideal, since we are in the middle of selling our house and moving, but I have one about the same age, maybe a little older. Mine is a spayed female too, really great with the kids, and pretty as they come. Push comes to shove, she can come live with this little girl:
image.jpg

awesome! I was reading this thread ready to adopt her! Great news, and happy she has a forever home. Bear44 Bear44 , I am looking to adopt a second dog. We would like a retriever/mix, husky mix, aus shepard mix. We have one long haired dog retriever/chow mix, and want to keep the hairballs in the house all long hair if that makes any sense at all. Keep me in mind for any retriever mutts that you come across.

If no one else takes her, she can come live with us. It’s not ideal, since we are in the middle of selling our house and moving, but I have one about the same age, maybe a little older. Mine is a spayed female too, really great with the kids, and pretty as they come. Push comes to shove, she can come live with this little girl:
View attachment 2123961[/QUOTE
Your a Good Man, I'm still dealing with losing my Boy in March.

Back
Top Bottom