• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Good News! Just had a cyst cut out of my shoulder.

Congrats on the good news. We'll be looking forward for you to do some "blackout" posting on here in a bit. Should be quite entertaining between the pain meds and the booze. Never really know someone until they are too ****ed up to filter what they say or do. :)
So are you saying I'm on track to get infracted and not remember it? I don't get that far out yonder anymore. Got a 7 year old to think about. But now back in the 90s I was known to pass my exit to Mellow Buzzville and wind up in Blackout Junction. And every great once in a while I would give somebody the old "Hey lookahere..." routine. But I'm not near as bullet proof as I used to be.

Any of yall around my age group remember Tussinex cough syrup? That was THE ****!

And I was hoping to see the pictures.....Of the surgery, not the....
Isn't mixing booze and drugs what got Janis Joplin & Jim Morrison & Jimi Hendrix?

Glad to hear it's not cancerous.
Seriously man, if you're going to enjoy your pills do so by following the Docs instructions
If you plan on mixing alcohol and painkillers then don't forget to tell your liver Bye Bye.
Everybody seems to remember all the famous people that OD or poison themselves playing stupid games.
The hundreds of thousands of regular folks, Not so much. The millions whos livers are shot out in their old age because of doing dumb crap when they were young, even less.

Yep, Norco=acetaminophen and hydrocodone

The hydrocodone does not harm the liver, the acetaminophen will kill it dead (Tylenol) when mixed with alcohol.

One reason I never take Tylenol or a narcotic combination of that and an opiate pain medication and I don't even drink.

Thousands of folks attempt to kill themselves by OD'ing on OTC Tylenol (acetaminophen) each year not realizing the agonizing death they are about to experience as the drug kills the tissue in the liver slowly and past a certain point there is nothing they can do about it.

Enjoy !!! :D

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom