Got 3 boxes of ammo. I am done .

I just bought 3 boxes from Graffs at about $42/bx. Has the 160grn ftx tip hornady bullet. By far the cheapest I have seen.

Thank you for the response. Look at Buffalo arms, they are selling at $40 a box with no shipping, got 3 boxes. If you can get the price down shipped to Blairsville, I can always put them in the safe. This ammo is not easy to come by, but it can be found. Buyers are even fewer. Thanks for you time and God bless. Respectfully, Oscar Ramer

Thank you for the response. Look at Buffalo arms, they are selling at $40 a box with no shipping, got 3 boxes. If you can get the price down shipped to Blairsville, I can always put them in the safe. This ammo is not easy to come by, but it can be found. Buyers are even fewer. Thanks for you time and God bless. Respectfully, Oscar Ramer

Misunderstood, you where passing on information as to what you found where. I read it, as you had ammo for sale. Sure do feel silly. Oops. Oscar Ramer

Sorry, no problem. Just checked Buffalo, and I was about to say "there wasn't any 30 rem on the website." But then i realized I typed in 38 remington. I do see they have 170 grn ammo for sale.

Back
Top Bottom