Got a new hunting spot in mineral bluff.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
Private owner gave us access to a nice 50 acre spread.

Has more deer trails than I've ever seen.
We did some scouting and jumped deer within the first 50 yards walking in.
Unbelievable crossings and super heavily traveled paths, secondary trails, escape routes, bedding areas...has a small stream with many pools and tons of acorns.
Heading there tomorrow am early to try our luck.
Saw a buck rub on a tree about 2" wide.

Still waiting for my buddy to wake up from my 4:00am wake up call he told me to give him.

My last text to him was :
"I called you
Five times, no answer....I'm going back to sleep until I hear from you."

It's 8:25am and he still hasn't called.

I hope he wakes up to the sound of birds and sunlight then ****s a brick.....I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see his face.

I'm sure he will be scrambling for words to tell me for an excuse and my best guess will be him suggesting a plan B evening hunt.

I just got done telling him yesterday during conversation that I'm a man of my word and when I say I'm gonna do something I do it even if I have to go into debt
to do it.....haha.....the guilt train's a comin'.

Still waiting for my buddy to wake up from my 4:00am wake up call he told me to give him.

My last text to him was :
"I called you
Five times, no answer....I'm going back to sleep until I hear from you."

It's 8:25am and he still hasn't called.

I hope he wakes up to the sound of birds and sunlight then ****s a brick.....I wish I could be a fly on the wall to see his face.

I'm sure he will be scrambling for words to tell me for an excuse and my best guess will be him suggesting a plan B evening hunt.

I just got done telling him yesterday during conversation that I'm a man of my word and when I say I'm gonna do something I do it even if I have to go into debt
to do it.....haha.....the guilt train's a comin'.

Find a new hunting buddy. Many guys would jump at a chance like this!

Back
Top Bottom