• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Got broke into this morning.

Thank you to everyone for all the support today. What a long crappy day. It's all boarded up and everything is moved to safe locations. I think the final tally is just the SKS, a CZ shotgun, a flat screen t.v. and my freaking bow. And of course a ton of damage to the building and interior. Luckily, no one was hurt. Maybe a few other small things but I won't know for sure till I do a complete inventory. Anyone who had stuff in for repair or cerakote your stuff is safe. Thanks again everyone.

Sounds like the haul could have been much worse. Sorry to hear about your loss Steve. Anyone who acts as wrecklessly as driving a truck through several businesses is going to get caught sooner or later. My money is on sooner. And hopefully they get injured. Im sure their lives suck.

Thank you to everyone for all the support today. What a long crappy day. It's all boarded up and everything is moved to safe locations. I think the final tally is just the SKS, a CZ shotgun, a flat screen t.v. and my freaking bow. And of course a ton of damage to the building and interior. Luckily, no one was hurt. Maybe a few other small things but I won't know for sure till I do a complete inventory. Anyone who had stuff in for repair or cerakote your stuff is safe. Thanks again everyone.
Sorry to hear about your situation. I will inform some of my friends to keep a look out. Let me know if I can be of any help. I might have a few connections. Thanks for all you have done for me.

Back
Top Bottom