• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Got some new truglo sights....love em!

bullseyebo

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
177   0
Reaction score
Today I was at my local gun shop (gt dist.) and I was mulling around looking for new sights for my g23c. It had trijicon NS on it but didn't wanna keep them on there due to the fact that the gas/fire coming out of the compensated barrel would mess the tritium up. So I picked up some truglo daytime glow only fiber optic sights. And I love them. I have the tfo's on one of my other glocks but these sights have the red up front and green out back. Super bright and very clear crisp sights! And they were only 55 bucks installed! So if any of y'all are looking for awesome range/daytime sights......these are the ones!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    487.6 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    490.8 KB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    531.3 KB · Views: 20
Today I was at my local gun shop (gt dist.) and I was mulling around looking for new sights for my g23c. It had trijicon NS on it but didn't wanna keep them on there due to the fact that the gas/fire coming out of the compensated barrel would mess the tritium up. So I picked up some truglo daytime glow only fiber optic sights. And I love them. I have the tfo's on one of my other glocks but these sights have the red up front and green out back. Super bright and very clear crisp sights! And they were only 55 bucks installed! So if any of y'all are looking for awesome range/daytime sights......these are the ones!

you could put TFos on that bad boy, I have a glock 31c with a matching 22c barrel. Havent had one problem.

Back
Top Bottom