• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Governor's Gun Club-Kennesaw. 1st Impression

Well, I think I am heading over today to check it out. I may play hookie from work for an hour or 2..I need to shoot my Glock to keep up my Ninja Skills and shoot my .308 M1 with NON magnetic PPU ammo to see how the NM front sight works.

Well, I think I am heading over today to check it out. I may play hookie from work for an hour or 2..I need to shoot my Glock to keep up my Ninja Skills and shoot my .308 M1 with NON magnetic PPU ammo to see how the NM front sight works.

Last time I went, I tried out the programmable targets. You can program turns, reveals, etc, or just set it to random. Lots of fun.

I’ll never go back. Took Friday off, packed my gear and headed out. I was specifically there to use the indoor 100 yard range. Guy at counter made me unpack and checked all my ammo, then I repacked. He wanted me to zero at 25 yards with one rifle that had a new scope, so I unpacked again at the 25 yard range. As I was set to shoot, he informs me the 100 yard ranges will be down for a couple hours. I was blown away they would make me unpack, repack, unpack and repack my stuff up repeatedly and never inform me the range I came there to shoot on is down for repairs. Wasted half my day when I should of just gone to Wilson Shoals or Charlie Elliot WMA shooting ranges for free. Instead of shooting outdoors for free, I chose traffic from hell in Kennesaw to spend my time and money. Never again. I’ll take the great outdoors, far away from traffic central when I shoot over 25 yards. **** that place!!!!!! If they want to be a premier shooting facility, charge more than others, they need to get their act together.

Went yesterday morning before it got packed shot some at the 25 range and did some archery. That place was a mad house when we were leaving. I don’t really like going to indoor ranges rather go to the property to shoot. Both times I have been there is bc my with sends me there with my father in law and brother-in-law’s for birthday and Father’s Day. I also think it’s stupid that you can’t go to the restaurant unless you are a member.

Back
Top Bottom