Great 3-9x40 scope deal

BHJ

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
37   0
Reaction score
I did a bunch of research prior to buying my first one and was not disappointed.
I bought a couple of these in 3-9x50 last Christmas and they have been fantastic. The turrets have crisp clicks with excellent repeatable tracking and the glass is unbelievable with fully multicoated indexed matched lenses (something you wont find on a Leupy until you hit the VX3 class) and etched crosshairs (2nd FP). The E1 reticule has BDC style marks for both windage and elevation. They also have the forever warranty. Since buying a couple back in December and just ordering one of these 3-9x40s I forgot everything I ever believed about good optics having to cost a fortune. This is a steal. Contrary to the ad at Dicks they are not made in China but in the Philippines in a Burris factory with Burris equipment and Burris employees in a factory identical to their Colorado factory. This allows them full quality control and the move was made several years ago to survive the current political shift in the winds. I love the two I have.

Burris 3-9x40 Fullfield E1 $169 with free shipping minus an additional $20 till July 4th (they do add sales tax) (it was $159 to the door)

http://www.dickssportinggoods.com/p...d=11863738&cp=4406646.4413993.4414427.4414460

Last edited:
Yep-

Not interested in giving a single red cent to those kneejerk reactionary assholes.

They could be giving away free ***** and I wouldn't patronize them-ever!

Yep I'm not real fond of Dicks but my last couple of purchases there have cost them money and all they got out of the deal was some empty shelf space.
I found an accutriggered Savage model 12FV package gun with a scope in .204 ruger for $235 and I'm sure they had a lot more than that in it. That's way below what distributor cost is even for a big box. Heck it probably cost Savage that much or more to make the darn thing.
These Burris optics are the cats pajamas and cost even for a distributor is more than what they are selling em for. If you want a smoking deal on a very good scope and you want to cost Dicks some money then it's a win win.

Check around and see if you can find an equal deal or better on the E1 or other good glass I'd sure like to know where.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom