• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Great deals at Alexander's in Blairsville

I went to academy today, and despite the huge "Lowest Prices in Georgia Guaranteed" banner at the front door, I was told that they only match major chains and NOT the mom-n-pop stores. In other words, "we only price match other similarly high priced stores..."

Check this out. Go get your cheap Shields. Not only did they price match, they give you 5% off. I got a FDE Shield for $302 and then get the rebate also. I have decided I am going to go buy another one. I think I will ride to Alexander's to get the next one.

Attachments

• 20170503_184211.jpg
    20170503_184211.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 45
Yep. $299.99. Then another 5%. They pisses me off last night when they wouldn't price match. I called Alexander's today and they said they had hundred and they would not run out. As long as they have them in Stock and they can verify it they should price match. Play the system. They have a big ass sign out front that says lowest prices in GA.

I was ready for a fight when I went in. I had a copy of the price match policy, the Alexander's ad and confirmation they had them in stock. I guess they could have said no. My wife had the bail money ready. I wasnt going down without a fight. There was a different guy behind the counter tonite. He said no problem, which one do you want.

Back
Top Bottom