• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Great job opportunity. Sounds legit.

Deleted member 79987

Default rank 5000+ posts
Good enough for government work
79   0
Reaction score
Real email I received today.

Sender be like:
iur

SUBJECT: Dear Sir or Madam, (Job Opportunity Available Apply Now) As Our Agent In Your Country
TO: Recipients

Tongling Nonferrous Metals Group Holdings Company Limited
Address: West Changjiang Road, Tongling City, Anhui Province, China
postcode: 244001? {Contact department}
I. Domestic trade business :Tel: 021-68536392 Fax: 021-68536339
2. Ministry of Commerce : Tel: 0562-2834694 5860888 Fax: 0562-2834487
3.foreign trade business: Tel: 0086-562-2835080 Fax: 0086-562-5860908
Contact Email: www.Tongling-Nonferrous-Company-Limited-china@technologist.com

Please Visit Our Website @ ( http://www.tlys.cn/ ) or ( http://www.tnmg.com.cn ) for more details

Dear Sir Or Madam,

I am Mr.Yang Jun, Chairman and CEO of Machinery&equipment Import&export (Tongling Nonferrous Metals Group Holdings Company Limited). explores for, mines, smelts, and processes copper and other metals in China. The company offers copper cathodes; and copper processing materials, such as....

copper flat wires, low oxygen copper rods, phosphor bronze anodes, enameled round copper wires, cables, brass bars, precision copper and copper alloy plates, paper bag flat wires, enameled copper flat wires, transposition wires, and electronic copper foils. It also provides gold; silver; sulfur concentrate products, including mono sulfide, sulfuric acid, and crude nickel sulfate; and mineral products comprising gold sand, iron fine sand, iron pellets, iron powder, and converter slag iron powder products.

and export into the Canada/America and Europe.We are searching for representatives who can help us establish a medium of getting to our customers in the Canada/America and Europe as well as making payments through you to this Company.

Please if you are interested in transacting business with us we will be glad.Please contact us for more information,Subject to your satisfaction you will be given the opportunity to negotiate your mode of which we will pay for your services as our representative in Canada/America and
Europe.

Please if you are interested forward to us your phone number/fax and
your full contact addresses.

Thanks in advance
Mr Yang Jun, Chairman and CEO of
Tongling Nonferrous Metals Group Co., Ltd.
which was founded in 1992 and is headquartered in Tongling, China.,

My reaction...
iu

Prosperity and happiness to all! Win win.

Feedback: I have work with Mr. Yang Jun for many occasion, with confidence reply with resume. A+
Glad you will be!

Back
Top Bottom