• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

buttplate

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
Many times people, I am as guilty as others, do not take the time to praise folks for a job well done and taking pride in what they do.

Yesterday I went in the shoe shop in Snellville that has always done any shoe/boot repairs I need. Mostly back when I was a lineman and needed boot repairs but as I have gotten older my needs have changed. These days I need sewing and repairs on other things. Most recently my shooting bag fell victim to a couple of field mice. Those little things can really chew holes where you don't need them.

I went in to Snellville Shoe Repair and Scott said he would fix me right up. I went back yesterday to pick up my bag and it was good as new and at a very fair price. I thanked Scott for his fine work, paid and headed to my car. About half way there it hit me, I had always said thank you but I had never really told him how much I appreciate him and his quality of work.

I turned around, went back and asked how long he had been in that shop. He smiled with pride as he always does and said February would be 41 years. Folks, if you need shoe or boot repair or if you just need some difficult sewing done this is a great shop to do business with. I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Don't throw that item away because it needs to be repaired. Take it to the folks at Snellville Shoe Repair. They are great folks.

Tell Scott you saw this on the Outdoors Trader. It won't get you a discount or anything but he will know even more how much he and his folks are appreciated.

Snellville Shoe Repair
2054 B East Main St
Snellville
(770) 972-5502

Thank you for the info. I am looking for a good place to re-sole my boots.

........and one more thing.
Pics or it didn't happen!

In the old days you fixed what you had when it wore out because it made sense to do it.

Nowadays stuff gets thrown in the trash and you go buy something new for four times what it would cost to repair.

We need to get back to the old days of doing things...

Back
Top Bottom