The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 12
the memes have already been out (or at least the comments)

but it is a good story, recovering cocaine dealer saves a baby on his way to work

3 positives

-no longer dealing cocaine nor is he in jail
-has a job (for past 5 years)
-saved a kid

As far as I'm concerned, that older stuff about the prison and cocaine can just not have been told....this man has obviously paid his debt for he mistake he made, he turned his life around and that's what counts. As far as the baby, good on him...I think just about anyone would've done the same. Most anyone anyhow. It is a miracle that the child wasn't hurt though....could you imagine? 300 yards through the woods? Wow ! Yes, this is a great story, even with a very happy ending.

As far as I'm concerned, that older stuff about the prison and cocaine can just not have been told....this man has obviously paid his debt for he mistake he made, he turned his life around and that's what counts. As far as the baby, good on him...I think just about anyone would've done the same. Most anyone anyhow. It is a miracle that the child wasn't hurt though....could you imagine? 300 yards through the woods? Wow ! Yes, this is a great story, even with a very happy ending.

Absolutely.

But The Memes will come anyway

Good for him.Its a kid thats why there are 90K coming to the border,hard choice to make,but thats another story.

we have members on here that believe people should be executed for weed. waiting to hear from BTLFED

true, the focus is a little off

Back
Top Bottom