• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

'Green Mile' actor dies at 54 Michael Clarke Duncan

Man that sucks. He really was a good actor in a large sea of crap actors.

Now I wonder what they will do on one of my favorite shows, "the finder". He was the lead support actor but he really did make the show.

- - - Updated - - -

Which one was he?

The great big man on the movie "the green mile".

michaelclarkeduncan-blog630.jpg

Wow that sucks! He was one of my favorite. I liked him best in one with Bruce Willis on the oil rig movie. I can't think of the name of the movie for anything but I know I have it on VHS (LOL).

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yaeh in one of the Friday movies too.

Is anyone here a fan of the show "The Finder" on fox?

For those who didnt see it, it was a spin off show created by an episode of Bones in which the main character is ex army and now is some kind of insane, OCD genius who stops at nothing to find what he is looking for. MCD was the lead support and honestly made the show as he was the voice of reason in matters of right and wrong and legal or not as he was an ex lawyer.
If you missed it, you should try and watch it on netflix or what have you.

Any how, If they bring it back for a second season, what do you think they will do to explain the loss of his great character?

Will be missed and remembered for a lot of great roles.

Armageddon - Bear
The Whole Nine Yards - Frankie "Figs"
The Green Mile - John Coffey
The Scorpion King - Balthazar
Daredevil - Kingpin
And one of my favoriet roles was as Charlies neighbor,Jerome, on Two and a Half Men

Wow that sucks! He was one of my favorite. I liked him best in one with Bruce Willis on the oil rig movie. I can't think of the name of the movie for anything but I know I have it.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yaeh in one of the Friday movies too.

Armageddon. Just watched this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom