• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Grief counseling for UGA fans

As a UGA grad, I've seen 3 national championships. My brothers graduated from Auburn, Wake Forest, and Princeton; I'm still ahead of them during the same time.

Our high school team lost last year in the championship. Other than that they have been undefeated until this Friday for the past two years. My daughter has been at Georgia for two years and Saturday was the first loss since she became a student. It was not a good weekend for us. I guess this is what its like to be everyone else.

I would never bet on the Dawgs because it used to be you didn't know which team was going to show up. One could play for national championship, the other a great high school team would give them trouble.

I was on the 2nd row in the end zone for the first one. Fun times back before cell phones and such.

I would never bet on the Dawgs because it used to be you didn't know which team was going to show up. One could play for national championship, the other a great high school team would give them trouble.

I was on the 2nd row in the end zone for the first one. Fun times back before cell phones and such.
When its all said and done I would be afraid to wager on a bunch of 18-23 boys. Nothing much has changed of course now they stand to lose a lot more money if they fail.

Back
Top Bottom