Grim Reaper Broadheads?

My uncle does when he is able to go out in Upstate NY. I just spoke to him about them and He swears by them as a deer killing machine. He has shot them since they came on the market as a brand. Best story he told me was a pass through on a target with one of these and it went right on through his goose shed which has 3/4 treated press board where it passed through. He uses the Hades for Turkey and the Razortip for Deer. Age is getting to him lately and he has toned down Deer hunting a bit with his bow and picked up his rifle again but he wont put these down for any other broad head.

EDIT: Just talked to Uncle again today. He told me a story of putting one of the Haedes broad heads through a deers should and the grooves it cut in the bone made him think the broad head was dull but They hold their edge well, 22 stitches in his wrist later he can attest to that. This was one of his first hunts with them and the arrow broke off on a tree, leaving the broad head inside and he didn't find it until he was butchering the other shoulder out.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom