Groomsman knives

NorthGA_Recon

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
38   0
Reaction score
So I'm getting married in April and I want to get the best man and 6 groomsmen a knife. I was thinking custom made, if not at least engraved. Around 100 bucks a peice, any suggestions?

So I'm getting married in April and I want to get the best man and 6 groomsmen a knife. I was thinking custom made, if not at least engraved. Around 100 bucks a peice, any suggestions?
There's several up and coming knife makers on here. I second that you check with 36fatfriends 36fatfriends amd see if he can come up with something in your price range or maybe point you in the right direction. But look around a bit, you'll see a few guys making some nice knives here.

Wow guys, thanks for the support! NorthGA_Recon NorthGA_Recon , my current design is priced a little out of your range, but I do plan on designing something a bit smaller and hopefully right in that price range come January or February, so hopefully we can work something out. My initial thought was something smaller overall, in a stainless like CPM s30v or CPM 154cm, and simple design on the handle. These would come with kydex and while my first thought was to setup for neck carry, it wouldn't be difficult to add a belt loop. My goal is something simple, with a good steel, that is low-maintenance.

Would love to talk more for sure. Your soon to be wife have colors picked out yet for the bride's maid dresses and your groomsman ties? might be cool to incorporate that.

Wow guys, thanks for the support! NorthGA_Recon NorthGA_Recon , my current design is priced a little out of your range, but I do plan on designing something a bit smaller and hopefully right in that price range come January or February, so hopefully we can work something out. My initial thought was something smaller overall, in a stainless like CPM s30v or CPM 154cm, and simple design on the handle. These would come with kydex and while my first thought was to setup for neck carry, it wouldn't be difficult to add a belt loop. My goal is something simple, with a good steel, that is low-maintenance.

Would love to talk more for sure. Your soon to be wife have colors picked out yet for the bride's maid dresses and your groomsman ties? might be cool to incorporate that.

No she doesn't have any colors picked out yet, but that would be cool to do that. I actually spoke to you on your facebook page a couple weeks ago about this.

Back
Top Bottom