GSG-5 110 round magazine

Status
Not open for further replies.

lftd&pwrstrok'n

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
Sith Dark Lord
247   0
Reaction score
Well, I had been putting off trying this magazine out because of the hit and miss reviews. I was placing an order for other items through CDNN and decided to give it a shot. $80.00 down the drain. This thing is a serious P.O.S!!! It is a pain to load, doesn't feed worth a crap and is even a bigger pain to unload. It took 15 minutes or so to load 50 rounds into it. Fits into gun nice and snug. The most rounds in a row that I was able to fire off was 3!! The majority wouldn't feed and had to be removed. Of the 50 rounds, I may have gotten off 10 shots before giving up. There are how to fix forums on the internet, but I don't buy products to fix them before I can use them. I am going to try to return it to CDNN, but they have a 3 day return policy and tomorrow will be the 3rd day, so I will have to wait and see. Expect to see this thing up for trade soon to the mechanically inclined that enjoy a challenge. I have read that they are excellent magazines once altered by the user. BTW: they are very specific about the ammo to use and I didn't happen to have any of that ammo. One of which is Winchester Super speed; I had Winchester HV and it does not work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom