• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guess score = win prize! Nice putnam county 8pt.

Any rough guesses on score?

It's a main frame 8 with one little tiny 1" nub on the left side which would make it a 9.

I'm going to take it my taxidermist on Monday an get him to give me a rough score. I have not measured anything yet, but those tines are pretty tall and the main beams have some decent length with how much they come back together at the front...

The last pic is of a 2x shirt folded over and a regular adult size hat.

If anyone guesses it to within an inch of what we score, I'll mail ya a free prize!
Great buck!

Nice one. This one last year had 6 inch bases, 22 inch inside spread, 26 inch main beams, only a 7 point but scored 142. Imagine if he was a 10 with another 20 inches of tines..... Ga. Deer do have mass, just most shoot them before they mature.View attachment 2943690
Just so you know...I'm not hatein' on anyone's deer. Regardless of B&C all deer are trophies. Antlers are like having the biggest D---. It is about the experience and challenge.

Just so you know...I'm not hatein' on anyone's deer. Regardless of B&C all deer are trophies. Antlers are like having the biggest D---. It is about the experience and challenge.
Agreed, I hunt Georgia where I live and Indiana, Virginia, and Kentucky. On the whole Ga. Deer just do not live long enough to mature. My point was that GA. has great genetics and can produce heavy racks as well. Making a memory is more important than arguing over whose is the biggest....d, ....deer or d!×.... I wasn't hatin back either. Happy Hunting!

Any rough guesses on score?

It's a main frame 8 with one little tiny 1" nub on the left side which would make it a 9.

I'm going to take it my taxidermist on Monday an get him to give me a rough score. I have not measured anything yet, but those tines are pretty tall and the main beams have some decent length with how much they come back together at the front...

The last pic is of a 2x shirt folded over and a regular adult size hat.

If anyone guesses it to within an inch of what we score, I'll mail ya a free prize!

Back
Top Bottom