Guess the weight and win a prize!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have a winner! Well, actually three! The fish was estimated at 78kilos by the captain who said it was one of the largest sails their boat had landed in quite some time and the largest they had ever taken on client tackle. I was using this rod with 20lb line so it was great fun!!(It is definitely my largest of about the 30 or so I have caught.)
i rounded the weight to 172lbs and we had two guys to guess that weight. jeshoffstall guessed first but said he would pass since he was just having fun with the contest... upsmule also guessed correctly and passed as well... I guess ODTers love the thrill of the guess! jkaczyn18 was the next closest without going over with a guess of 170 so he wins the rod/reel combo!!
Hope you guys had fun with the guessing game!

We have a winner! Well, actually three! The fish was estimated at 78kilos by the captain who said it was one of the largest sails their boat had landed in quite some time and the largest they had ever taken on client tackle. I was using this rod with 20lb line so it was great fun!!(It is definitely my largest of about the 30 or so I have caught.)
i rounded the weight to 172lbs and we had two guys to guess that weight. jeshoffstall guessed first but said he would pass since he was just having fun with the contest... upsmule also guessed correctly and passed as well... I guess ODTers love the thrill of the guess! jkaczyn18 was the next closest without going over with a guess of 170 so he wins the rod/reel combo!!
Hope you guys had fun with the guessing game!

a stab in the dark, 87lbs

Missed the boat boys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom