• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Name the Dog and Win (lots of pics, so stay with it/We Got a Name

4ssss

Army Icon Supporter
ODT Junkie!
42   0
Reaction score
About a month ago I did the hardest thing a dog owner could do, saying goodbye to his old pal. We had my 15 year old Springer Spaniel, Archie since he was an 8 week pup, and it finally hurt too much to see him trying to get up without his rear legs working.

IMG_1149.jpeg
About 6 years ago, we added another Springer pup, Daisy, and they became the best of friends.

IMG_3523.JPGIMG_0313.JPG61227635635__65331238-ADA4-49B0-8385-769A2E1ECAFA.JPG
For the last few weeks, Daisy's been having a hard time without Archie, so we felt it best to get her a friend to be with. We found a breeder around the Athens area, and yesterday we met in Macon, and brought home her new friend.

IMG_3283.jpegIMG_3276.jpeg
So, I know you're all wondering what this giveaway is, and to be honest it's more like a contest to Name the New Pup. (cause I can't think of anything at the moment.) Come up with a name, post it up, and the names all you guys (and girls), come up with, the top 5 will be picked by the amount of likes the name gets. My wife and I will pick the winner out of those top 5 names, and for the prize I will present you with 2 tickets to this years ODT Gun Show. If you already have tickets, or can't go to this years event, your choice of any ODT T-shirt will go to the winning name. The new pup is a male, and the name Stains has already been shot down. Let's see how creative the minds on ODT are. The top 5 will be picked next Sunday night. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom