• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Guilty pleasure gone....

palmettomoon

Army Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
NRA Life Member Wayne LaPierre & Chris Cox Hater
229   0
Reaction score
Stopped in aTaco Hell to order a childish fast food fave, the Messican "pizza" only to be told "we don't have that anymore."

giphy(12).gif

I haven't had T Bell in a while, but I do get the taste every now and then. I used to stop there for a breakfast burrito when I used to go into the office pre-Covid. They are actually not too bad. The cheesy gordita crunch is my go-to cholesterol fix, which I haven't had in probably at least a year. And for a total fall-off-the-wagon relapse, whenever I travel and find a Jack-In-The-Box open at 2am, I just have to stop by for a couple of their tacos, total junk food but oh so good and so cheap.

I haven't had T Bell in a while, but I do get the taste every now and then. I used to stop there for a breakfast burrito when I used to go into the office pre-Covid. They are actually not too bad. The cheesy gordita crunch is my go-to cholesterol fix, which I haven't had in probably at least a year. And for a total fall-off-the-wagon relapse, whenever I travel and find a Jack-In-The-Box open at 2am, I just have to stop by for a couple of their tacos, total junk food but oh so good and so cheap.

I remember Jack-in-the-Box having like a 3 or 4 pane menu at the drive-thru. Like 45 different combos...a cheeseburger AND tacos??? YES PLEASE! One of the things I miss about Texas...

Back
Top Bottom