Gum Log 5

Sweet talk to Jay. He might change it just for you.

I don't want to make everybody change plans just for me. Besides, my vacation is gonna eat up most of my spare cash anyways....Maybe if I skipped deep sea fishing on the charter boat...Nah, I'll just catch y'all on the next go round. :D

So how many people going so far? I will make last minute decision!

Really wish I was down there to go guys damn hajis had other plans for me though healing up good though I'm gonna have at least one new leg by labor day

Really wish I was down there to go guys damn hajis had other plans for me though healing up good though I'm gonna have at least one new leg by labor day

Brother, you worry about getting up, around and getting Better. Them Hogs'll still be there when you get home.
I Still mention you when Talking to the big Guy.

Thanks Byte really appreciative for all the prayers from the ODT community for me and my family it really means a lot ODT is a great place to trade and meet up with people even though some people cannot shoot worth a damn with a 30-30 Jay feel free to chime in you know what I'm talkin about lol

Thanks Byte really appreciative for all the prayers from the ODT community for me and my family it really means a lot ODT is a great place to trade and meet up with people even though some people cannot shoot worth a damn with a 30-30 Jay feel free to chime in you know what I'm talkin about lol

It's not about who's a marksmanship and who isn't. It's about the hobby and getting together to share and enjoy it! Hope to hunt with you one day! It would be awesome! Get better and come on the next trip in the late fall time! It will be better time with the weather and more hogs!

Back
Top Bottom