• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun Raffle for VCDL

Sowega86

Default rank <2500 posts Supporter
Exiled to Southwest Georgia
9   0
Reaction score
"Raffle to win a Special Virginia Citizens Defense League 9mm Carbine"
They are offering quite a few of these customized carbines for a good organization. Ten tickets for $10 with a 1 in 40 chance to win.

https://go.rallyup.com/support2a

I just bought 10 for $10 and they offered 5 bonus entries for $2.50 more which I added. I have family in Virginia and travel there frequently. I hope VCDL and others can turn the tide in that state back to favoring the 2A.

I received an email late yesterday from the Virginia Citizens Defense League which was raffling off 50 Hi-Point custom VCDL emblem carbines as a fundraiser is now sold out. The following is an excerpt of that email:
_BeaWxU05VUxNVrBST1PgAe4eGjzCrBcfa7qfc31mTZFwNmYViEQpRkFbtx9NgbDjtgrERSSs05sSC0sedX5hdr46xnXCOhv5zzYEgz-s4yGKdSbYWdz7gFPJ_pf8HgNjhZ_qeoYJdhu-1fCltJsGgR3hJPoUaADFpg=s0-d-e1-ft

I am truly shocked - the raffle that started earlier today for 50 (!) rifles is sold out!

The 50 lucky winners should be notified soon.

Thanks to everyone for making that raffle such a mind-boggling success! And thanks to Hi-Point for providing those guns!

We will probably do another raffle, but I'm not sure how soon just yet. Stay tuned...

Back
Top Bottom