• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun safe forum?

bxtreme24

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
96   0
Reaction score
Under the Georgia classified section, Where would I go to look for gun safes for sale? I tried to search "gun safe" but it seems that most of the postings for guns mention there "gun safe" so my search results are flooded with the wrong items. Also, where would I post a gun safe wanted ad for "local" responces?

Thank you all for any help that you can provide.

Last edited:
Freedom, I think you are right. It seems that there are no listings to find. I tried what Mtgldr said and it only turned up a few results, mostly old. Well at least I know what forum to look at now. Thank you for the help.

We do have at least one member that builds gun safes...safebuilder...depending on what you want he might be helpful...If you want smaller and inexpensive, he'll not likely be able to compete with the imports...

You can get in the car and drive over to David's Gun Room on Buford Highway. They deal in Liberty safes, and they deliver them. Try to deal with David directly. He's a good guy who will give you a good price.

You just missed the tractor supply sale on safes this weekend...

They'll go on sale at TS again though. Dicks Sporting Goods has some decent sales too.

I had a hard time finding a used safe a while back. If you're just looking for a regular safe to keep kids out, used prices are pretty close to sales at retail stores. The high quality ones rarely show up in ads.

I would love a Liberty safe, but there a bit out of my price range. Im looking for a medium size safe, just big enough so 2 burglers cant load it in the back of a truck. I need a descent fire rateing and lots of shelf space. I would be used mostly for my pistols, parts, ammo, and only 5 or 6 long guns. The problem is I only have $400-$700 to spend so I figured second hand would be the only way. Unless any one knows of an inexpensive yet quality brand or retailer I can look for.

Back
Top Bottom