• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun safes....

Ohhhh.... I'm sorry.

Tell me another safe that holds (not crams) 35-40 long guns Anywhere near the same price. I know you don't like the Cannon safes...it keeps my two very young children out of my guns, is gigantic and I'm not concerned with some meth-head burglar breaking into it. I've worked probably 150 burglary cases in my former profession and a grand total of 0 involved the burglar gaining entry into a safe.

Tell me another safe that holds (not crams) 35-40 long guns Anywhere near the same price. I know you don't like the Cannon safes...it keeps my two very young children out of my guns, is gigantic and I'm not concerned with some meth-head burglar breaking into it. I've worked probably 150 burglary cases in my former profession and a grand total of 0 involved the burglar gaining entry into a safe.

I was just busting balls, if all your looking for is the average smash and grab and to keep your kids out they work well. I'm 36 I've been in the safe and lock business my entire life, I've seen at least a hundred of safes broken into.

In my opinion if you can afford to own 35-40 long guns, sell 2 or 3 and buy a great safe that will protect you against 95% of the people, not just drug addict and children.

I delivered a Liberty Fatboy 64 this afternoon, guy paid $1899 with an electronic lock. (smaller safe, 300lbs heavier)

IMG_0397.JPG

Back
Top Bottom