• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gun storage for those without a safe

When you get a safe, get one twice the size you think you need.

Twice hell, get one 5X what you need. they fill up quick.

I just couldn't bring myself to get the cabinet. I wanted a safe. That way I have peace of mind. 480 lbs, Sentry Safe, 24 gun for $675 OTD. (local friend/lgs)

My advice would be look for a good used one and atay away from digital locks. I picked up a Browning ProSteel Medallion 28 gun safe for 650 bucks off CL. Guy Paid almost 3 grand for it new. it weighs about 600-700 pounds. it was a blast to move with two people.

Twice hell, get one 5X what you need. they fill up quick.

My advice would be look for a good used one and atay away from digital locks. I picked up a Browning ProSteel Medallion 28 gun safe for 650 bucks off CL. Guy Paid almost 3 grand for it new. it weighs about 600-700 pounds. it was a blast to move with two people.

Oh I'm definately not getting the keypad safes. Don't like em

I just couldn't bring myself to get the cabinet. I wanted a safe. That way I have peace of mind. 480 lbs, Sentry Safe, 24 gun for $675 OTD. (local friend/lgs)

I stacked iron weights and bags of lead shot on the bottom of mine. Probably weighs about 300lbs now. Trust me, you wouldnt be able to move it in a hurry. Not even with 2 people. But I agree, its still not as good as a safe

I stacked iron weights and bags of lead shot on the bottom of mine. Probably weighs about 300lbs now. Trust me, you wouldnt be able to move it in a hurry. Not even with 2 people. But I agree, its still not as good as a safe

HAHA Nice even if they do get away with it by the time they get it loaded and back home and open the guns will be beat up pretty good

Back
Top Bottom