!!!Gun values help me out ODT Please!!!

You have a lot of fluctuation in gun prices up and down. You don't want to worry about reevaluating every few years. I would put the insurance estimate at 7 to 8 thousand to be safe. That should cover you to replace them all including the hassle of locating them all in the event of a total loss. If they are lost to a fire or anything of that sort you will have a lot of other things to worry about as well.

Check your renters or home owners policy. I think mine covered up to 5 or 10k with standard policy. I don't care for firearms policy because they want a complete inventory.

when my house burned down few years back insurance company just gave me money to replace all my ammo at current prices, too bad you couldn't buy any..

Thanks had no idea that tere was special insurance policies for firearms

You can schedule them on your homeowners policy for less than the NRA policy, you have probably 2500 standard coverage but you can insure up to the amount you need at very little cost. As far as values, search the going sales of those like yours, it is really what the market will bring at the time. though most firearms rarely depreciate(unless you bought them during the panic last year).

Back
Top Bottom