• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Gunbroker, need a favor!

redwood87

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
35   0
Reaction score
There's a listing on GB I'd like to contact the seller about. He's local and I wish to ask if he'll do a FTF. I'd rather not sign up on GB but cannot contact seller unless I do. Since I do not want to pay $1 for signing up (I don't have an ISP email) to ask myself can one of you nice fellows pm him this thread URL? I guess if he reads this he'll sign up here (it's free) pm me and join a good local forum and I get a sweet NPZ optic.

Item # 330548939 from seller ok131583 http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=330548939

Big thanks to *bigweave113 for contacting seller for me. will report and post pics/review when and if I get optic.

Last edited:
When I joined several years ago they charged 0ne dollar to my credit card and I have comcast internet. Still have a balance with them, I get a monthly statement show a balance.

It may have changed but that is the way it was 4 or 5 years ago.

When I joined several years ago they charged 0ne dollar to my credit card and I have comcast internet. Still have a balance with them, I get a monthly statement show a balance.

It may have changed but that is the way it was 4 or 5 years ago.

They shouldn't have charged you then per their sign up rules/regulations.

Back
Top Bottom