• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Guns for now!

Chuck Helbert

Space Force Icon Supporter
Hunter
9   0
Reaction score
End of private gun sales as we know it! I don't know if anyone else is concerned about the 2 bills that are being voted on next week, being pushed through, to bypass normal channels! If you don't already please check out the latest posts by Guns and Gadgets on YouTube if you want to get the details. It's coming down the wire, YouTube is blocking many of his subscribers from seeing his videos. He has over 450,000 subscribers and only 18 to 26 thousand have been able to see them. Share with everyone you know.

End of private gun sales as we know it! I don't know if anyone else is concerned about the 2 bills that are being voted on next week, being pushed through, to bypass normal channels! If you don't already please check out the latest posts by Guns and Gadgets on YouTube if you want to get the details. It's coming down the wire, YouTube is blocking many of his subscribers from seeing his videos. He has over 450,000 subscribers and only 18 to 26 thousand have been able to see them. Share with everyone you know.
Maybe get active and start contacting reps.

I don't see Dick Head and Miss Blow Job, in the White House passing any Law against the 2nd Amendment, that will pass as a Law, he can Pass Executive Orders if he can remember his name. He can't even Pass a
- Stimulus Plan
- His Immigration Plan has been stopped for now!
- He just Failed to get rid of the Filibuster!
- This Dumbass in the White House has not given 1 interview since he got in office.
If, he passes Executive Orders, we will Wait him out!

This is a serious question how many law abiding citizens break active gun laws? None or they wouldn’t be law abiding citizens. What these dumbasses are trying to do is make law abiding citizens into criminals with these stupid ass laws and they have no knowledge of how any of it works. Criminals do crime, you could outlaw everything in the world and still criminals are gonna do criminal ****. It’s just the facts.

This is a serious question how many law abiding citizens break active gun laws? None or they wouldn’t be law abiding citizens. What these dumbasses are trying to do is make law abiding citizens into criminals with these stupid ass laws and they have no knowledge of how any of it works. Criminals do crime, you could outlaw everything in the world and still criminals are gonna do criminal ****. It’s just the facts.
If they do pass it.
94B39BFA-1523-43CC-8018-F274760412D8.jpeg

Maybe get active and start contacting reps.

Ok, But what do you think US Senator Rapheal Warrnock (D) and John Ossoff (D) will say when I contact them about my 2nd Amen gun rights?

Even the US House members from Georgia have no power to effect the vote, its a Democrat controlled majority now in the US house.

But I will take your suggestion and contact them Thanks.
Here is a list of who they are.
https://www.govtrack.us/congress/members/GA#representatives

Back
Top Bottom