Guns stolen from Gainesville, GA on 3/27/2013

**** ***** ass punks that do that. I wish one day they try it when we're home.

So sorry to hear it. It's getting hard enough to support this hobby with all the BS laws that our corrupt government is constantly trying to pass, effectively drying up all the supply. Getting your firearms taken from you is a thought that makes me shudder. At the very least i hope you get your property back.

So sorry to hear it. It's getting hard enough to support this hobby with all the BS laws that our corrupt government is constantly trying to pass, effectively drying up all the supply. Getting your firearms taken from you is a thought that makes me shudder. At the very least i hope you get your property back.

Yeah even with coverage, you won't beable to replace it since everyone is hoarding it all.

Yeah, the worst part is the feeling of vulnerability that you're left with. Insurance should cover all my losses which also included some jewelry, electronics, and vintage coins. I just hope that they're caught before they do something even more stupid. Thank you all for the good wishes, stay safe.

Back
Top Bottom