Guns stolen from Gainesville, GA on 3/27/2013

I regret to inform you all that someone broke into my home today (3/27/2013) and made off with various pieces of property including three firearms. The assailants broke in while I was at work. Police have already been involved, but i figured that i'd let you guys know that there are 3 stolen guns out there in case you see a fishy deal.

The first is a Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer model with serial number NM295697.

Next is a JC Higgins side by side 20 gauge. Very old and do not have the serial for it.

Lastly, my very recently acquired FAL L1A1 rifle with wood furniture. I also do not have a serial for this since it was made with various non-serial matching parts.

What i have learned is to keep more detailed records of my firearms in the very least taking many pictures and recording their serial numbers. I also plan on acquiring a heavy-as-all-hell safe before purchasing any more guns. My hope is that i can start collecting once again sometime in the future and not have this happen again.

I wouldn't wish this on any one, by far one of the most nerve wrecking things that has ever happened to me. You all stay safe, and thank you for your time.

hate to hear that man. hope you get them back

- - - Updated - - -

I regret to inform you all that someone broke into my home today (3/27/2013) and made off with various pieces of property including three firearms. The assailants broke in while I was at work. Police have already been involved, but i figured that i'd let you guys know that there are 3 stolen guns out there in case you see a fishy deal.

The first is a Springfield Armory 1911 Range Officer model with serial number NM295697.

Next is a JC Higgins side by side 20 gauge. Very old and do not have the serial for it.

Lastly, my very recently acquired FAL L1A1 rifle with wood furniture. I also do not have a serial for this since it was made with various non-serial matching parts.

What i have learned is to keep more detailed records of my firearms in the very least taking many pictures and recording their serial numbers. I also plan on acquiring a heavy-as-all-hell safe before purchasing any more guns. My hope is that i can start collecting once again sometime in the future and not have this happen again.

I wouldn't wish this on any one, by far one of the most nerve wrecking things that has ever happened to me. You all stay safe, and thank you for your time.

hate to hear that man. hope you get them back

Back
Top Bottom