• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Gunshow today

750 dollar sks and 90 dollar compensated highpoint that is all

Damn, I missed the 750 dollar SKS... I did see one for 650. HAHA. there were some decent SKS prices in the 300-350 range (a few) but all AKs were crazy. Glocks were in the 550 range new. I still think it's worth it for the fun (my wife and I go about once a year) and I always find at least one deal (not from the standard dealers but from individuals). This year I picked up a Walthers G22 for my wife for 250 bucks (in OD green.. you know that color alone is worth 250!).

Also, I did see one ODT sticker at a both where the guy selling some great knives and custom kydex sheaths. Very nice guy although I failed to get his ODT name :)

Overall, I got a laugh from most of the prices and the crusty old guys selling all the WWII stuff (good God, DON'T touch it)

It was worth the crowd to buy some ammo from Georgia Arms. I can find it a bit cheaper online but I'll pay a little more to support at local business and grab it and go vs. ordering online and praying it is delivered correctly and in a timely manner.

Best part of the show hands down was one booth selling a "slightly used" Kahr CW9 for $500!!!!! Thats only $130 above brand new retail after all. I confronted the person selling it and asked why they thought it was worth that much when I bought mine brand new for $400 (bought it right before all the prices dropped, awesome timing right?), they responded that "I must be mistaken because no one can get a Kahr for less than $600". Either they were retarded, or a crook.

Back
Top Bottom