• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Guys please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
pictures worth thousand words install a cam, get restrain otder helps in court . Remove her from situation immediately!! No wiggle room for discusion. While shes away she needs to learn to defend her life. And if i didnt mention remove her from situation immediately the other option is unspeakable. Srcurity door is good but only a band aid on sucking chest wound.

Just installing a door with a lock will do you no good, you need to encase the frame that the door is sitting in with door armor. This puts metal around the entire door on both side instead of just the metal at the latch point.

A restraining order needs to be in effect NOW! Get her a gun and show her how to use it. Domestic violence is no laughing matter.

Or just offer a few good ol' boys from the ODT a round of beers and you and several of them be waiting for him inside the house. Problem solved.

When do we start :behindsofa:

If you can't kick his ass and keep him away maybe instead of installing a new door how bout Open/closed Bar Staples mounted to nearest stud and a 2x4 through it , hell if you got too , use 2.

Me personally i'd wear his ass out 1 good time and stop that ****.

Restraining order

Yep-

That is what I was thinking.....

Get that fool ex on official notice. They will lock his ass up.

(And get her a gun+the training to know how to use it right.) I have never understood woman-beaters. Women may piss us off, but I have never had any respect for someone who beats one.

He sounds like a dangerous sort. She needs to be able to defend herself.

Just installing a door with a lock will do you no good, you need to encase the frame that the door is sitting in with door armor. This puts metal around the entire door on both side instead of just the metal at the latch point.

A restraining order needs to be in effect NOW! Get her a gun and show her how to use it. Domestic violence is no laughing matter.

Or just offer a few good ol' boys from the ODT a round of beers and you and several of them be waiting for him inside the house. Problem solved.

Gun and training taken care of. Had a guy come out about the door. He said pretty much what you said. He told me he would crunch numbers and call me the next morning. It's been 2 days now. Wouldn't mind getting a second opinion. Also, another price quote.

Last edited:
They sell per-hung doors that are easily to install. You'd have to buy an exterior metal door with dead bolt.
With this the issue is still the frame. It would need to be reinforced with metal. Sorry I'm not close or this is something I could help you do. A few YouTube queries and you should be able to figure it out.

If you can't kick his ass and keep him away maybe instead of installing a new door how bout Open/closed Bar Staples mounted to nearest stud and a 2x4 through it , hell if you got too , use 2.

Me personally i'd wear his ass out 1 good time and stop that ****.

Nah, he'd just turn around and press charges, or sue you. Not worth all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom