• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

H4350 alert! Gouge caution

After eight years of Clinton, a Bush break, then Obama......I think the price will go back down......IN FOUR to EIGHT Years, but never as low as it was.

I was there last week and asked the asshat if he would give me a deal if I bought 8 1lbs jugs since he didn't have an 8 pounder, he said no. I asked if he needed some primers he got all excited and said yes, what do I want for them. I told him to make me an offer. He said he normally sells them for 35 1k, I said no you don't you always had then at 45-50 per 1k, I said you can still make an offer he really wanted these spp so he thought long and hard and made an offer of 55 per 1k I laughed especially when he told me he knows they are going for a lot on gunbroker and he can't find any on top of not given me a break on 8 pounds of the same powder bc he didn't have an 8lbs jug, so yeah I just bought my 30 pounds and left with all my primers too.

Outdoor depot has always been stupid high. They also claim that GA gun store is a bait and switch operation. He says they don’t actually sell guns that cheap. It’s just to get people on the door.

Bunch of idiots in there

I have bought 2 firearms from Mike at GA Gun Store plus having several shipped to him as the FFL. As far as I can tell, Mike has been more than fair with me. GA Gun Store is 180 degrees apart from Gun Despot..........think about it.

So I have been trading at Outdoor Depot, Georgia Gun Store, and Fox Hole for years. My son and I will usually make our rounds and hit all three stores on a Saturday. Each place has something different to offer. Some are higher on some items, some are cheaper, and usually something different at each place. It pays sometimes to shop around but I have found some deals at all three. I also try to spread my business out between them. But, often I think we are blessed in Gainesville to have three great gun / archery / sporting goods stores. Customer service at all three of them has always been great and the people who work at all three stores are some of the finest people you will ever meet and any of them are welcome to sit at my table anytime. I have always found them to be friendly, honest ,and fair. All of them have always gone out of their way for us and if they did not have it in stock, they would do their best to find it. I have actually gone into one of the stores and asked for something and they did not have it and go to the next one and they did not have it either. Only to get a call several days later from both stores to say that the gun I was looking for came in. That is why sometimes I end up having two of the same gun, because they went out of their way for me and I will follow through in buying it after they went to the trouble. Sometimes it isn't about just the price you pay, but the relationships you build, and the customer service you receive.

Back
Top Bottom