• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

HALF PRICE on nearly everything at Tiger Outfitters!

Wishing I had bought a couple more pairs of the Blackhawk Tall Tanto boots for 20 bucks. I have been wearing mine for a couple of days now and I absolutely love them. I may order a couple more even at 40 bucks a pair.

Crap.. I tried to fight it off, but I had to pick up the Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot with HiRise. I bought one last year for twice the price. Good deal OP! Thx.

Ordered on the 1st and just received my shipping email today.

I received my Galco holster Friday and it was great. Exactly what I wanted. To those who are still waiting I will just say that if they tell you it is on the way it will be here.

To those who chastised those of us who were not as patient as you thought we should be, I paid for two day shipping and to my knowledge there was no indication on the web site that there would be a delay in shipping due to order volume. My expectation was that it would take a couple days to get it in the mail and two days for delivery.

Now with that said:
1. I will order from them again because this was a heck of a deal and I do appreciate them passing these savings on to me.
2. My next order to them on their next half price sale will be a larger order.
3. On my next order I will be prepared to wait a week or two maybe more because I understand the situation now.
4. It would be considerate and very much appreciated if they would post a notification on their site that in times like these shipping WILL be delayed.

In short, these are good people giving us very good prices that are worth the wait. Had I been told up front that there would be a two week delay in shipping due to volume I would have had no issue with the wait.

Give it time your order will be received.

Last edited:
I agree. I just got the shipping confirmation for my order placed on 12/31/14. I actually placed two orders, that were only a hour apart. I received the first order over a week ago.
For these kind of deals, I can certainly be a bit more patient.

Finally got my snake boots today. They created a shipping label last Wednesday but they sat for 2 days before they shipped. I'm good with it. Next time they have a sale I'll know what to expect. Nice snake boots at half the price I could get them anywhere else is worth waiting for. They shipped the boots in the original Rocky box but put that box in an enormous cardboard box. They could have shipped 5 pairs of boots in the box they sent. I got a chuckle out of that.

Back
Top Bottom