• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Half sized Himalayn farm knife

piratebob64

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
70   0
Reaction score
I a sure most of you have heard of House Norris (grits Knives) and know her work For those who do not look her up and be ready to ohhh and ahhh! Here is what I will call the Himalyn kitchen knife I had her make me. I will pick it this evening. It is roughly a half size Himalyn farm knife. I love the look and feel of damascus steel the way it sharpens and holds an edge, So I had her make this out of damascus steel (took her a while to find the right piece for me) used a bit of the moose antler I gave her for the handles! As you can see it unbelivable and should replace all my kitchen butcher knifes in my kitchen. I also I have a full size one that she made for me as well.
View attachment 205905

And here is the full size one it.

custom knife 002.JPG

I love her work! Her carvings will take your breath away, You need to go ahead and have her make you something before her is waiting list becomes years long, her hog head necklace carving, pirate booty, cane and knife handles, all unbelivable!

Okay! just got off the phone with House and here is the prices she quoted me.

The medium himalayn "kitchen" knife in damascus as seen above with you suppling handle material 150.00.

The standard himalayn "farm knife" as seen above with you suppling the handle material 250.00

Remember no two of her knifes are the same as each one is individualy hand shaped
She will take cash + horse trade, swap, and barter as well as sell outright.

SHE IS ALWAYS IN NEED OF ALL TYPES OF ANTLERS FOR HER CARVING AND KNIFE HANDLES!

Hey Guy's. Its me House Norris
just joined to chat with y'all.
Glad you like my knife work.
You can message me for phone # and questions and my website.

Back
Top Bottom