• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Happy Birthday MamaJean!

TresMonos

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
It's Great To Be Back Home
138   0
Reaction score
Stuck out here in Colorado and it's Mom's 90th birthday.....it sux to be so far away. Y'all may remember her from my Mother's Day postings but here she is again just in case.

img-20191225-wa0003-jpeg.2415335

Well, since we couldn't be there we had one of her awesome neighbors put some yard signs up for us wishing her a happy 90th....

IMG_0453.jpg

I'll see her Thanksgiving but this GA Boy misses his Mama....(it's OK if y' all wanna rag on me for being a Mama's boy once a year)

Stuck out here in Colorado and it's Mom's 90th birthday.....it sux to be so far away. Y'all may remember her from my Mother's Day postings but here she is again just in case.

img-20191225-wa0003-jpeg.2415335

Well, since we couldn't be there we had one of her awesome neighbors put some yard signs up for us wishing her a happy 90th....

View attachment 2895381

I'll see her Thanksgiving but this GA Boy misses his Mama....(it's OK if y' all wanna rag on me for being a Mama's boy once a year)
TresMonos, your Mom is awesome and you are blessed to have each other!!! No one is ever going to love you like your sweet Mama! I wish her many more great birthdays to come. God bless you both. Happy trails.

I can tell you don't let it bother you anyway, but that was my advice let them rag you all they want to. What really sux is when your mother is a lot farther away than Colorado and you'll never get to see her again on this side of heaven. I would take all the ribbing in the world to have my mother back, she passed away last mothers day weekend, that sux!!.

Back
Top Bottom