• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Has anybody watched ~LEAVE THE WORLD BEHIND~ on Netflix?

if you wanna feel good just watch the Beverly Hillbillies! Back then no one ever heard the phrase "politically correct" or would have even cared for that matter (even Democrats, lol). Where is Johnny Quest and Speed Racer when we need them?
My business partner is in his early 60's, his idea of solid TV programming is the Andy Griffith Show, he watches it all of the time!

Goes along with my view of why most conspiracy theories are bogus…no one is really pulling the strings, no one is “in charge”…but there is a class of elites who know what’s happening before the rest of us do and are financially prepared to save their own at all costs.
It's like you drink beer with me every night.

Didn’t understand the significance of the how/why bug bite and loss of teeth.
And Gangs of deer approaching and seeming aggressive.
Don’t think we got a explanation for these events, at least I missed it if it was there.

The teeth thing was noted by Kevin Bacon’s character as radiation exposure, one of the radio blips said migration patterns of animals were interrupted and the bug thing was left unexplained.

The plot had potential but the writing…

Try the book One Second After if you want to see how to write this story properly.
Tick bite, lime disease the whole reason Bacon bitch was in the movie

My business partner is in his early 60's, his idea of solid TV programming is the Andy Griffith Show, he watches it all of the time!
No news in our house but local morning stuff and that's for weather and traffic. No mainstream media for me either...

We are currently re-watching Boston Legal and sometimes On Patrol Live.

After Denny Crane we will probably give TV a rest and read a few books until a few more Reacher episodes drop.

Back
Top Bottom