• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Has the ODT gotten slower lately?

I will get that happen every once in a while for one page or so, but it seems like if I close my browser (IE) and open a new one it is fixed

Honestly the site has never moved faster for me. Have you guys tried clearing your cache/cookies, etc? Are you using an old version of your browser?

Honestly the site has never moved faster for me. Have you guys tried clearing your cache/cookies, etc? Are you using an old version of your browser?

Ran a scan sunday and cleared it all.Some times it takes a while to get a page to come up.Say go from page 1 to page 2.wait,wait,wait.Worse at night.Ain't gonna worry no more just go with the flow.

I was having all sorts of troubles on lots of sites with IE9. I started using FireFox a couple of months ago and its much better. I do occasionally have to clear cache and cookies on the ODT though, maybe once a week.

For anyone who is having problems with the site loading slowly please try and ping the server and report back your ping times. This will help us to figure out what is going on.

If you have no idea what I am talking about here is a tutorial, it's very easy to do:

Tutorial link: http://www.wikihow.com/Ping-an-IP-Address

Tutorial I made for Windows 7:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom