Has this ever happened to you?

AR556

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
9   0
Reaction score
Picked up my son today and we decided to drop by the local gun store. After looking though their over priced ammo I noticed a KelTec KSG in the case. I've never looked at one in hand so I asked the guy to look at the gun. He nicely asked if I plan on buying it which I honestly said no. He said no to request as another guy may be coming in to buy it. I don't think I've been denied a look at any gun which left me a little P-Off as we left the store and I can say we won't be back. You folks ever experienced this?? I promise we didn't look homeless :confused:

That would be enough for me to take at least a six month break from the store. Unless I came in with fried chicken all over my fingers.

Besides that, if I were looking to buy it, would you sell it to me if another guy was coming to pick it up?

Picked up my son today and we decided to drop by the local gun store. After looking though their over priced ammo I noticed a KelTec KSG in the case. I've never looked at one in hand so I asked the guy to look at the gun. He nicely asked if I plan on buying it which I honestly said no. He said no to request as another guy may be coming in to buy it. I don't think I've been denied a look at any gun which left me a little P-Off as we left the store and I can say we won't be back. You folks ever experienced this?? I promise we didn't look homeless :confused:

i can see where the employee was thinking, he wasnt going to bother showing the gun to you as you directly stated you had no interest in purchasing it. if the store was busy, but if the store was not busy there would have been no harm in letting you fondle it alittle

i can see where the employee was thinking, he wasnt going to bother showing the gun to you as you directly stated you had no interest in purchasing it. if the store was busy, but if the store was not busy there would have been no harm in letting you fondle it alittle

There wasn't that many folks in there. Not a big deal for me, just wont be back

Just BAD salesmanship. My favorite gun store can't wait to put guns in my hands.... They know what I like and line em up for me. One gun they kept handing me eventually went home with me.

I wanted to sit in am SRT viper truck once at mike Patton. They would not even unlock it. I had enough dough in my checking account to pay or it. I will never Go back there. EVER!

Back
Top Bottom