• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Have a business? List it in our directory!

We have a new directory feature ready to go! (I think anyway)

It may be renamed something soon, like ODT pages or something, but for now it's just our directory. You can find it by clicking the directory tab at the top.

Please feel free to list your business. You can link to your home page, your logo, and even youtube videos. There is no charge for any of this, I'd just like to have an easy way to support businesses that are friendly to ODT members.

You can also link your ad to multiple categories if you provide multiple services, like you're a gun store with class iii stuff, you can link to both.

This will replace our pro services forum in the next few days.

Also please feel free to request new categories in this thread. I added some obvious ones but I'm sure there are a ton I missed.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/directory/

Can you create a Consultants link in the Finance tab?

Thanks

Bill

Can you create a category for kayaks/canoe sales? Mine is "Sowega Kayaks". website is www.sowegakayaks.com

Thanks,
Pat

Or perhaps change the name of the Financial & Legal to Professional Services/ Consultants

I am a registered engineer and land surveyor. I would appreciate a category that I could fit in.

Directory is a great idea, by the way.

KQ
aka Dirt Ball

Concrete/driveways?

Can you add an advertising section?

Recreational Vehicle's Rentals and Sales

Can you add welding/ custom fabrication. I have a small home based welding and fabrication business called Bullfrog's Custom Fabrication. Thanks

OS this is a great idea. I have a condo in St. Augustine Beach I rent out. How about a 'vacation rentals' listing??

Could you add Marine/Boat supplies and services? Thanks.

Can you add "Audio/Video" to the Technology section so I can post?

Maybe I missed it, but no taxidermy?

Can we get a bail bonds section under "legal"? Thanks

Can you please add Audio/Video or Home Theater installations to the Technology section? Okuma Okuma

Could you please add "Garage Doors/Operators ", "Gate Operators"

Thank you,

I run a Flower Shop business, can this be added please. Thanks

All these have been added :D

I've got it set up a lot better so I can edit and add a lot easier. Any more suggestions on categories and/or the hierarchy of them?

Could you add a "custom leather" category? I noticed the "holster makers" section, but there's a lot of other stuff (I specialize in belts, personally) that would fit in a category like that.

What's up with the formatting, like text behind that oddly placed arrow?

Untitled.jpg

Back
Top Bottom