HAVE up to $500 CASH TO SPEND FOR SOMETHING COOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

95gAtl

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Going to be very detailed with what I am looking for AND what is required to make a deal.
For the most part, have had great experience on this site --- also dealt with a couple of flakes on here......unfortunately. My feedback is 100% POSITIVE. I'm straight up and don't like bull$h!t or stupid ppl.

*** LET ME START BY SAYING, I AM LOOKING FOR A SMOKING DEAL ***
(smoking deal for ME, not necessarily for you. :) if you are trying to get retail pricing or close to retail pricing, i'm not the right buyer. Sorry, not for me this time.). However, if you are LOW on Christmas CASH and motivated to sell FAST for a great deal, please PM me.

INTERESTED IN: GLOCKS, BROWNING BARS, MARLIN 45/70, CHEAP 22 RIFLES, PERHAPS OTHER HIGH QUALITY FIREARMS. I might be able to go "slightly higher than 500 for a MINT CONDITION Bar, 45/70, AR. But not doing north of 5XX.00. And no, can't give you 500 for your Glock when we ALL can get them for low $400's brand new. Aint' gonna happen friends.

ALSO INTERESTED IN: high quality tools, set of carpentry tools, set of car tools, etc.

NOT INTERESTED IN: projects, junk, retail pricing, knives, BP, bows, military surplus, dealers, shenanigans, flaky people, driving outside of northeast metro atl.

REQUIREMENTS: Local to me and meeting during the day or an early evening. City of Suwanee AND Bass Pro Shop in Lawrenceville/Duluth is ideal. Will consider meeting as far north as Tractor Supply Gainesville, Bullseye in Lawrenceville, shooting range in Johns Creek. Not looking to drive all over the world.
MUST HAVE "SOME" POSITIVE FEEDBACK for me to consider. If you're a yank that recent joined and no feedback...probably not going to be as motivated to travel more than a block.

FINALLY: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. I'm looking for a smoking great deal for me. Hence, this post is NOT for everybody. If you don't like my post, please move on. Do not post a crappy comment or something negative that is going to make me block you. Be a man, and move on. Thanks so much. MERRY CHRISTMAS. :)

PM IS BEST. INCLUDE FULL DETAILS OR ITEM AND PRICE PLZ. (please do not include "links" to some website or other nonsense).

How about a mint condition XD40 with all the "XD Gear", box and docs, around 250 rounds of brass case(Federal and Win) .40S&W ammo, plus 2,000 rounds of .22LR ammo? The .22 is CCI AR Tactical, Velocitors, Mini-Mags and Remington Golden.

Best deal of the day. A $400 gun plus another $250 worth of good ammo for $500.

And I live 5 miles from you and can deliver it today. :-)

And this is just a one time offer, on a whim. I have the XD40 and ammo listed, as well as 1,300 rounds of .22 listed...

This added bonus offer was just in response to yours WTB add. haha

And this is just a one time offer, on a whim. I have the XD40 and ammo listed, as well as 1,300 rounds of .22 listed...

This added bonus offer was just in response to yours WTB add. haha

saw your ad, that's a pretty good deal my friend. You should not have much trouble selling it. I'm sure would be gone if folks didn't potentially spend their money on the holidays.

I can already tell this is gonna get good. LMAO
Yeah, i'm sure it will. people find it necessary to pull bull$h!t or shenanigans for the lack of their own self worth.
Nor can some read english, as clearly stated in my ad.
The great thing about this site is the IGNORE feature. :)

DAMN, I SHOULD HAVE CLICKED ON THE "NO REPLY" FEATURE. Y'ALL are killing me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom