have you ever took a sh*t while carrying IWB

jabodgreat

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
58   0
Reaction score
i did saturday it was wierd i was in a public restroom so i had to keep my pistol in my hand so no one would see it under the stall . just a new carry situation for me

If you wear a belt, you can fasten it on the last belt hole and pull your pants up around your knees and keep slight outward pressure to hold them up. This keeps the gun up out of view.

.most importantly dont leave it in the stall if you put it on the tank or tissue holder...I usually use the family stall and place mine on the baby change table in clear view, so I never forget it.

Good Suggestion...
If you wear a belt, you can fasten it on the last belt hole and pull your pants up around your knees and keep slight outward pressure to hold them up. This keeps the gun up out of view.

This method or a slight variation of it is the preferred one of most people that I know who carry everyday.
I have heard many times of one getting left behind in a stall whereas this way it is kept on your body which is safer & more secure from theft also.
There was a thread a few months back on this subject that covered the topic thoroughly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom