Have you just wanted something so bad on ODT?

Have you just wanted something so bad on ODT?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Hell Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • I'll do anything for this damn thing

Votes: 10 37.0%

• Total voters
giphy (12).gif

That is a toughy. But when in doubt always lead with tacos...

I tried to wheel and deal on something I really wanted it and did not get it.

Since that day if there's something I want I go for it.

Have you ever saw something you want so bad on ODT? You didn't have any cash to spend so your putting crazy stuff together to try to make a trade work? That's where I'm currently at right now. Dammit I want this rifle.
Happens to me every freakin' day except I quit trying to go after 99.9% of the stuff cause either it costs way too much, it's way too far away, more often than not if it's close enough and reasonably priced the seller/trader has ****ty feedback like negs for no shows or selling/trading to someone else other than the person they made the deal with or cheating somebody out of money or part of the agreed upon accessories. But most of all, I've run out of good enough trade bait. Lol!

Have you ever saw something you want so bad on ODT? You didn't have any cash to spend so your putting crazy stuff together to try to make a trade work? That's where I'm currently at right now. Dammit I want this rifle.
WELL THIS IS THE TRADER. THEY WILL TRADE IF IT'S VASTLY IN THEIR FAVOR,YOU DRIVE TO THEIR LOCATION AND YOU SWEETEN THE DEAL. GLWT

Back
Top Bottom