He brought a 'shank' to school...

New Jersey...to boldly go where no state has gone before...
There's some good irony in sarcasm. Sad part is, the more rural you travel in jersey, NY the less liberal and more down to earth the citizen are, I've never been there but I have friends that compare the people to have the same belief's as we do here in Ga.

There's some good irony in sarcasm. Sad part is, the more rural you travel in jersey, NY the less liberal and more down to earth the citizen are, I've never been there but I have friends that compare the people to have the same belief's as we do here in Ga.

Yep. I know a nurse who moved to Georgia with her husband from upstate NY. She told me they bought a house in Paulding Co. because it was similar to the area they moved from.

It's so bad there in Jersey and it's been bad a long, long time.
My father was told to apply for a Firearms ID card to buy me a BB gun for Christmas in 1966.
A Navy vet with a security clearance, he was incensed and wouldn't do it.
So as a railroad conductor he took a train down to Virginia and picked up a Daisy 1894 for me.

We're talking stupidity 50 years old already.
Fingerprints for the FBI and a signature by the Chief of Police to get the card to get the BB gun.
I left at 18 to join the Corps, I've only gone back to visit, I'd never live there again.

It's so bad there in Jersey and it's been bad a long, long time.
My father was told to apply for a Firearms ID card to buy me a BB gun for Christmas in 1966.
A Navy vet with a security clearance, he was incensed and wouldn't do it.
So as a railroad conductor he took a train down to Virginia and picked up a Daisy 1894 for me.

We're talking stupidity 50 years old already.
Fingerprints for the FBI and a signature by the Chief of Police to get the card to get the BB gun.
I left at 18 to join the Corps, I've only gone back to visit, I'd never live there again.
:dizzy::doh:

Ok, so a kid is suspended for a toothpick in a foam bullet, but in Stone Mountain the middle school teacher let the kids have sex in his supply closet. This world is seriously jacked up. I'm glad my kid is about done. I weep for the future.

Ok, so a kid is suspended for a toothpick in a foam bullet, but in Stone Mountain the middle school teacher let the kids have sex in his supply closet. This world is seriously jacked up. I'm glad my kid is about done. I weep for the future.
I actually got 3 days in school suspension for making a super weak and mostly nonfunctional staple launcher out of a mechanical pencil in middle school

At the time i thought it total BS. My father explained to me that i was lucky dealing with.these "educators" because it could have been worse

I didnt realize at the time just how right he was

Wow. A toothpick in a foam bullet... I certainly hope that every child with a sharpened pencil got a 5 day suspension too. A pencil is way more dangerous than that nerf bullet/toothpick combo.
Yeah, but those are common items. You can't make a "so called educated teacher/administrator" learn COMMON sense. :noidea: :hippie:

I took hunter safety at my high school way back in 2002. My brother even shot sleet with the FFA at his high school in the mid 90's. It's a very strong downward spiral we're in now.

And is anyone truly surprised?

Anyone need a spare shank? I got spares...

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_51VG55Z340L._SY300_.jpg
Pre-ban too!!!
I just bought a pallet of them at the dollar store. Plan on flipping them for $2 a box. Hello early retirement.

Back
Top Bottom