He brought a 'shank' to school...

We did also. We even took our .22 rifles to OTHER schools to compete against their team! G..A..S..P!!!! The idiotic, no tolerance sheeple should be kept on the OPEN range so that the wolves could assist in "natural selection":croc:

We still have the range and shooting team at my high school.I took my hunter safety course there back in 72

If i were the parent, i would derive much pleasure from insulting anyone involved with doling out discipline to their face

I think calling them retarded would be a good start

Wow. A toothpick in a foam bullet... I certainly hope that every child with a sharpened pencil got a 5 day suspension too. A pencil is way more dangerous than that nerf bullet/toothpick combo.

Wow. A toothpick in a foam bullet... I certainly hope that every child with a sharpened pencil got a 5 day suspension too. A pencil is way more dangerous than that nerf bullet/toothpick combo.
Dont bring that up unless you want students doing trig with ****ing crayons

How can anyone not see the bright side of this??? It's freaking New Jersey!!! The kid should consider himself very lucky he was not charged with bringing a lethal bullet to school and hauled off to jail... :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom