• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Healthy snack.

Deer got in my garden and knocked a bunch of tomatoes off of the vines. I'm frying them up for dinner tonight. If the deer keep this up I'll be setting up on my deck with my suppressed 300 blackout. I'll being posting on here about bacon wrapped venison backstrap.

Deer got in my garden and knocked a bunch of tomatoes off of the vines. I'm frying them up for dinner tonight. If the deer keep this up I'll be setting up on my deck with my suppressed 300 blackout. I'll being posting on here about bacon wrapped venison backstrap.
My dads motto when I was a kid—- meat is higher than vegetables at the grocery store.

Have to build you a fence around your garden with a fenced roof as well. Be sure to have the fence below the surface of the ground to detour from digging under the fence to get in.

Back
Top Bottom