• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Hearing Protection Act passed out of committee

The "2nd amendment community " is filled with people like yourself who blame others for not doing enough. You are exactly the reason why I'd rather work the night shift selling condoms on metropolitan ave than work in the firearms industry. I bet you call your congressman once a month don't cha ? He is a politician. He don't care what you think but instead he goes by the majority.

Cool. Let's all give up. As long as we spend money with businesses, everything will be alright. :rolleyes:

I see you trying to say it's the people's job to SUPPORT business. I see you trying to blame me a lot, and questioning what I do. I see you come crapping in a pro 2A thread and telling everyone how much their wasting their time. I see pretty clearly. YMMV
Put your money where your mouth is . I'll donate $100 to any pro 2A group or charity of your choice if that crap ever passes within the next 2-3 years .

It won't and when it don't take that $100 and go buy some suppressor parts . So maybe they can have the money to fight a government agency that has an unlimited budget

I won't pay the $200 tax for a stupid stamp. Never have, never will. Licensing and selling our rights back to us is criminal. Or it should be. Jumping through hoops and paying an extra $200 for a can is ridiculous.

Not that I am entirely certain if suppressors fall into the category of "right to keep and bear arms"...My beef is they make it illegal for no apparent reason, and then allow it if you pay them. Its madness.

I am at least part hypocrite because I do have a GWCL. I feel that I need to have a gun in many places where it may be deemed unlawful otherwise. And there's the big difference. I need a gun. I can live without a can.
You are honest about it though. I can dig it . I don't agree with it either . Life is short . Machine guns have been regulated for almost 100 years now. I won't be alive if the time ever comes when they aren't . So I'm enjoying them now .

I won't pay the $200 tax for a stupid stamp. Never have, never will. Licensing and selling our rights back to us is criminal. Or it should be. Jumping through hoops and paying an extra $200 for a can is ridiculous.

Not that I am entirely certain if suppressors fall into the category of "right to keep and bear arms"...My beef is they make it illegal for no apparent reason, and then allow it if you pay them. Its madness.

I am at least part hypocrite because I do have a GWCL. I feel that I need to have a gun in many places where it may be deemed unlawful otherwise. And there's the big difference. I need a gun. I can live without a can.

Well I could tell you how you should support the industry and jump through the hoops anyway. And that you should quit blaming others. And you're bad for 2A. And I'll never quit my job as a Magnum condom model to work in the firearm's industry because of people like you...

But no I see your point.

You are honest about it though. I can dig it . I don't agree with it either . Life is short . Machine guns have been regulated for almost 100 years now. I won't be alive if the time ever comes when they aren't . So I'm enjoying them now .

Honestly, I have never even considered suppressors to be enjoyable or exciting in any way. Other than quieting things down a bit, I have never understood the big deal about them.

Machine guns would be great, though I won't pay for class III licensing either. I can still enjoy some of my friends' full autos and pay nothing.

Well I could tell you how you should support the industry and jump through the hoops anyway. And that you should quit blaming others. And your bad for 2A. And I'll never quit my job as a Magnum condom model to work in the firearm's industry because of people like you...

But no I see your point.
Just make sure you tag me in this thread 3 years from now. Maybe Hughes will be gone by then too.

Honestly, I have never even considered suppressors to be enjoyable or exciting in any way. Other than quieting things down a bit, I have never understood the big deal about them.

Machine guns would be great, though I won't pay for class III licensing either. I can still enjoy some of my friends' full autos and pay nothing.
I hear you . I like taking stuff home. Not to mention I make money off my machine guns. Money I'd be ok with losing by the thousands just to see Hughes go away. Unfortunately... it won't .

Back
Top Bottom